Here is a quick list of comments or questions that customers submitted from the past couple weeks.
1. I’d like to see more comments about the comfort of boots on your site, it would help with my decision.
We agree, there is no better information than when it comes directly from the customers who purchased them. We definitely encourage our customers to write reviews after they have made a purchase with us to help make the user experience better for all.
2. I love Carhartt, I just need to remember that Carhartt coats run a little larger than most other companies.
We’ve seen that to be pretty true as well. It’s not always like that with every Carhartt coat, but you can definitely get a feel for how it runs by reading previous customer reviews on our product pages.
3. I couldn’t find where to enter the code for the free pair of Bogs Socks on “the last page of the checkout” so I wasn’t able to get the reward for the purchase…disappointing.
To redeem promo codes or customer codes, you just need to enter your code in the “Customer Code” box on the last page of checkout. Just enter it in the comments if using our mobile site. Also, your socks are on the way!
4. I like that the shipping is free but would like the option of paying to get it sooner.
There are two possible reasons why you would not be provided with upgraded shipping options – either your address did not validate properly or all the items in your cart are not available to ship immediately. While we have a huge stock and prefer to fill directly out of our facility, there are times where an item might be out of stock or in route from one of our other warehouses. In that case, we cannot offer upgraded shipping options.
5. A saved item list for future purchases would be nice. Or a favorites page for future purchases. Zoom images should really be larger. Just a bit bigger doesn’t really qualify as “zoom”.
We agree on all of your suggestions and we are working towards all of them in the near future, especially the product zoom.