Danner Desert TFXâ„¢ Rough-Out GTXÂ® Insulated (400G) Military Boot
Size: 13 D
Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFXâ„˘ has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner's patented, lightweight TERRA FORCEâ„˘ X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEXÂ® lining is comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability. Features 400G Thinsulateâ„˘ Ultra Insulation provides warmth in cooler conditions. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• TERRA FORCE platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• 400 gram Thinsulate provides warmth in cold conditions.
• Lightweight at only 58 oz.
• 8" of support.
• This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26013 also viewed:|
Desert TFX® Rough-Out GTX® Military Boots
Desert Acadia® Temperate Military Boots
4.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
Desert TFX® Rough Out Hot Military Boots