Reviewer: tauc2, Location: Rural Texas, Occupation: retired Federal law enforcement An outstanding value and product We live in rural Texas and spend a lot of time working out of doors. Car-Hartt Henleys are genuinely a better product for a better price. I own at least a dozen of both heavy and lightweight material and fully recommend them to anyone who is seeking a long lasting shirt that excels in fit and comfort. It's also the first choice of my granddaughters for a nightshirt.
Reviewer: GUNNER, Location: HARVEST ALABAMA, Occupation: missile technician great henleys. light weight for summer sweat. need more colors!! great henleys. light weight for summer sweat. need more colors!!
Reviewer: Bobcin, Location: Linden Alabama, Occupation: Electrician The shirts are well madeu Website easy to navigate and they had all the items I was looking for. The only thing I was disappointed in was the location where the shirts were made. Two were made in one country the other two were made in two other countries. I had hoped that Carhartt was still made in America but the products were still alright. I do like to buy made in the USA when I can.
Reviewer: WeekendWarrior, Location: Atlanta, GA, Occupation: Weekend Warrior The BEST For Hot Weather! Here are 7 reasons why I like the Force Short Sleeve Henley:
(1) When I'm soaking wet with sweat, the Force fabric is cooler and lighter weight than the heavy 100% cotton shirts.
(2) When I'm not soaking wet with sweat, the Force fabric feels airy, almost silky.
(3) The raglan shoulders are more comfortable than standard shoulders.
(4) How does anyone work without a pocket on their shirt?
(5) I can unbutton the henley to cool off, or button it up to look spiffy.
(6) The shirts wash clean and don't hold stains.
(7) There is less shrinkage than than the 100% cotton shirts.