Reviewer: Bobcin, Location: Linden Alabama, Occupation: Electrician The shirts are well madeu Website easy to navigate and they had all the items I was looking for. The only thing I was disappointed in was the location where the shirts were made. Two were made in one country the other two were made in two other countries. I had hoped that Carhartt was still made in America but the products were still alright. I do like to buy made in the USA when I can.
Reviewer: WeekendWarrior, Location: Atlanta, GA, Occupation: Weekend Warrior The BEST For Hot Weather! Here are 7 reasons why I like the Force Short Sleeve Henley:
(1) When I'm soaking wet with sweat, the Force fabric is cooler and lighter weight than the heavy 100% cotton shirts.
(2) When I'm not soaking wet with sweat, the Force fabric feels airy, almost silky.
(3) The raglan shoulders are more comfortable than standard shoulders.
(4) How does anyone work without a pocket on their shirt?
(5) I can unbutton the henley to cool off, or button it up to look spiffy.
(6) The shirts wash clean and don't hold stains.
(7) There is less shrinkage than than the 100% cotton shirts.
Reviewer: GobblerK5, Location: Appomattox, VA, Occupation: District Conservationist with USDA-NRCS Very nice shirt, cool and comfortable I wish that I had of ordered more of these in different colors. If you are looking for a lightweight shirt for work that looks a bit more "classy" than a regular T-Shirt, then this is what you need. I will purchase more of these Force shirts made by Carhartt. Just wish I had of purchased this one earlier in the summer prior to buying another two short sleeved henley's that were a heavier weight. I like this one much better!
Reviewer: KC134, Location: Palos Heights, Occupation: electrician Hard working shirt and still comfortable Very good product. They seem a little thinner than in years past, but still highly recomended.