Carhartt Women's Sandstone Kenai Parka - Sherpa Lined
The Carhartt Sandstone Kenai Parka is as rugged as the Alaskan peninsula it's named for.• 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck.
• Sherpa lining in the upper half and nylon lining in the lower half and sleeves.
• The attached hood is also sherpa lined for comfort.
• The front seals out the wind with a storm flap that's held in place by both snaps and a hook-and-loop closure, while the sleeves feature hidden rib-knit cuffs, also to help retain warmth.
• Includes a left-chest pocket with a flap and hidden-snap closure.
• Two lower-front pockets with flaps and hidden-snap closures, and two slash pockets.
• Raglan sleeves enhance ease of movement.
• The main seams are triple stitched.
• LIMITED COLOR AND SIZE AVAILABILITY
|Customers who viewed the Carhartt 100045 also viewed:|