Carhartt Mankato Jacket
Work days don't get rain delays. That fact inspired the design of the Carhartt Mankato Jacket.• 10-ounce, 100% cotton canvas with a waterproof breathable membrane.
• Seams are fully taped for complete waterproof protection.
• Lined with nylon quilted to lightweight polyester insulation.
• Stand-up collar plus a snap on/off detachable hood including an adjustable draw-cord closure and hook-and-loop closed front.
• The full-length front zipper has an interior storm flap and exterior storm flap with snap closure to protect against wind and rain.
• Storm cuffs also work to keep water out.
• Raglan sleeves enhance ease of movement, and the jacket's cuffs feature an ergonomic-curved design carved out around the thumb to avoid added wear.
• Two chest pockets with flap closures, with the left one including a media port that lets you string headphone wires to a cell phone or media player.
• Two large lower-front pockets feature zipper closures and storm flaps.
• Two interior pockets with hook-and-loop closures
• Inner-sleeve storm cuffs
• In addition, all exterior pockets are edged in rubber for added durability.
• To keep wind out, the coat includes a tunneled draw cord at the hem and for added coverage there is a drop tail.
• LIMITED COLOR AND SIZE AVAILABILITY
|Customers who viewed the Carhartt 100120 also viewed:|
Woodward Quick Duck® Traditional Jacket - Quilt Lined
4.6 / 5 (40 Reviews)
Woodward Quick Duck Active Jac - Quilt Lined
4.7 / 5 (14 Reviews)
4.8 / 5 (53 Reviews)