Women's Relaxed Fit Jean - Straight Leg (#WB160)
Best jeans ever! Love the 100% cotton.
The waist fits perfect and really like the midrise fit. I only wish they came in a 31" inseam.
March 20, 2013
THE jeans for real women that do real work
The ONLY real criticism I have of these jeans is that the back pockets could be 1/4 deeper I feel more secure about my wallet (it's just barely hidden as-is).
Here's why I LOVE my Carhartt Relaxed Fit Jeans and will buy more as long as they're made just like they are today:
(1) The tags say "at the natural waist" but the front of the waist actually falls about two fingers below my belly button. This means when I work (and bend over repeatedly), the waistband doesn't shove my guts up through my ribs ? what a great concept (that other manufacturers don't seem to "get"). But the rise isn't so low that the jeans won't stay in place ? instead, they are secure and comfortable, sitting and standing. And they look NORMAL ? not stupidly high nor low.
(2) Pockets that actually can hold plenty of stuff (and get my hands into!). Apparently most other manufacturers think pockets are for appearances. Not Carhartt! THANK YOU!
(3) ALL cotton, tough denim that I know from experience will last and last and last, and maintain fit over time. I have no idea why it's so hard to find all-cotton jeans these days. I sure am glad Carhartt still makes 'em.
(4) Overall, these jeans are as comfortable as anything I've ever worn, if not more so. Plenty of room to move and work in, but not more, and not cut for some bizarre imaginary shape that doesn't exist. Tough enough fabric for durability, but not stiff nor over-heavy.
(5) Another reviewer (elsewhere) stated that Carhartt sizing is consistent. That's been my experience also. I like buying a particular size and knowing it will fit the way the others do.
May 3, 2012
Great Work Jean!
These are great Work jeans! They have a loose fit for kneeling down, they hold their color pretty well through multiple washings, and I haven't worn through a knee yet.
March 1, 2012
The best jeans!
My favorite jeans. Comfortable, love the fit and rugged. I am not easy on my jeans (gardening/landscape work; work in a garden center/greenhouse) and they stand up to it all.
February 29, 2012
I positively believe these are the best jeans I have ever owned. I practically live in jeans. I still have my first pair and they probably are eight years old! I have tried other brands but for me none compare in fit. These jeans are rugged but I dress them up with a blazer and they look their part! The other feature I like is they do not shrink unlike other brands. Please keep making them. Thank you Carhart!
September 30, 2011
Great durable jeans!
I was looking for 100% cotton jeans when I found these. I love the fit and the material weight.
September 19, 2011
Perfect outdoor work jeans for her
Very durable jeans, triple stitched seams; Thicker denim great for outdoor work, yet very comfortable. These jeans are easy to crouch, bend, and move around in, unlike most brands... with the type of work that I do, these jeans are the best. No other brand compares.
September 13, 2011
I was searching for women's jeans that are still 100% cotton. Carhartt is one of the few brands I found. I tried others and did not like the fit. I ordered 4 pairs and I am very happy with the fit and comfort. They seemed to run a little big so I was able to fit in one size smaller than I would normally order. Great job Carhartt - keep up the good work.
November 25, 2010