Danner Rain Forest™ Plain Toe Insulated (200G) Work Boots
A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is lined in GORE-TEX® for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate™.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
• Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability.
• Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• 8" of protection.
• 74 oz.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 10800 also viewed:|
Workman GTX® 400G Plain Toe Work Boots
Power Foreman 8" Plain Toe Work Boots
Fort Lewis™ Light Military Boots