Danner Super Rain Forest™ Plain Toe 10" Work Boots
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet.
• Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection.
• Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
• 10" of protection.
• 83 oz.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 15600 also viewed:|
Brighton Mid-Cut Steel-Toe EH Slip Resistant Hiker
3.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
Hudson Mid-Cut Steel-Toe Hiker
Composite-Toe Work Blucher - 6"
3.0 / 5 (3 Reviews)