Danner Workman GTX® Alloy Toe Work Boots
Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching, our durable stitchdown construction and a cushioning Vibram® Duralogical™ outsole, the Workman™ embodies the strength and sturdiness of traditional design, the needed performance for both indoor and outdoor use and the long lasting durability of hand crafted footwear.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
• Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
• Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
• Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
• Vibram® Duralogical™ outsole provides all the rugged durability you'd expect of Danner, yet it's extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay
• Nylon shank
• 8" height
• 67 oz
• Alloy toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 16005 also viewed:|
Argon Composite-Toe Dark Brown
Manifold Waterproof Tough Brown
Guardian CarbonMAX™ Safety Toe Work Boot - 6"