Danner Powerline™ Plain Toe Insulated (200G) Work Boots
The USA-made Powerline™ GTX® boot is a true lineman's work boot. With an extra-strong steel shank and a reinforced, supportive midsole, it's built to climb without foot fatigue. The alkali-resistant, fullgrain leather and GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable liner keep feet dry and protected in the toughest conditions. 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth and the double-thick leather protects where wear and tear most often occurs.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® Logger outsole features a lug design with substantial edging capabilities and superior traction.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet.
• Double-thick leather protects the instep of the boot where linemen experience most wear and tear.
• Triple stitching ensures added durability.
• 14" of protection.
• 98 oz.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 18200 also viewed:|
DuraShocks® Slip Resistant Direct-Attach 6" Boot - Lined
11-inch BrownWaterproof Insulated Mud Wellington
6-Inch Bison Waterproof Work Boot
3.5 / 5 (6 Reviews)