Danner Women's Acadia® Uninsulated Uniform Boots
Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory.
• Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 55 oz (W)
• Men's Sizes available here: 21210
|Customers who viewed the Danner 21210W also viewed:|
Men's Fort Lewis Insulated (200G) Uniform Boots
Falcon Peak® AG Non-Metallic Oblique-Toe Composite-Toe Electrical Hazard Opanka 6" Boot
Bull Run 8" Black