Danner Acadia® Mens Steel Toe Uniform Boots
Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification
• 8" of support and stability.
• 71 oz
|Customers who viewed the Danner 22500 also viewed:|
Fort Lewis Insulated (200G) Uniform Boots
Falcon Peak® AG Non-Metallic Oblique-Toe Composite-Toe Electrical Hazard Opanka 6" Boot
Ridgemont Steel-Toe Dark Brown