Danner Women's Acadia® Insulated (400G) Uniform Boots
Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner's famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Features 400 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• 400g grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 69 oz
• Men's sizes available on style 22600
• Men's sizes available here: 22600
|Customers who viewed the Danner 22600W also viewed:|
Jackal™ II GTX® Snake Boots
Rampant TFX® Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots
Rampant TFX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots