Danner Fort Lewis® Womens Insulated (600G) Uniform Boots
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram® Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. The Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe is puncture-resistant and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Features 600 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole with the Dry Ice Compound provides slip-resistance in extreme cold.
• 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Pro-Tec™ non-metallic composite toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
• Full-grain leather upper can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
• 10" of support
• 86 oz
• Men's sizes available on style 23705
|Customers who viewed the Danner 23705W also viewed:|
Jackal™ II GTX® Snake Boots
Rampant TFX® Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots
Rampant TFX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots