Danner Blackhawk® II Leather Uniform Boots
The USA-made Blackhawk™ II is a solid boot well suited for indoor and outdoor applications. Lined in GORE-TEX® for waterproof, breathable protection, its full-grain leather is preferred for its durability and ability to be cleaned and polished quickly. Danner's famous stitchdown construction means a wider platform for increased stability, and the Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 6" of support and ankle mobility
• 66 oz
|Customers who viewed the Danner 24600 also viewed:|
Men's Marine Temperate Military Boots
Corsair Multishox® Contour Welt® ArmorTek™ WP 8" CT EH Boot
Dayton Composite-Toe Electrical Hazard