Danner Women's Patrol® 6" Uniform Boots
The USA-made Patrol™ boot is well suited for the squad car or the chase. The Patrol features GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. Danner's famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The 6" height gives added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 6" of support and ankle mobility
• 64 oz
• Men's Sizes available here: 25200
|Customers who viewed the Danner 25200W also viewed:|
Moc Toe Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard Chukka
Men's US Air Force Temperate Military Boots
Herrin - Slip Resistant 8" Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard Kiltie Lacer Boot