Danner Desert Acadia® Hot Military Boots - Mojave Olive
Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia® has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent heat mitigation. Features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram® Sierra outsole. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.• Made in the USA.
• Dri-Lex® lining provides excellent vapor transport, is extremely quick drying, is completely breathable, resists odor and mildew in hot weather.
• Vibram® Sierra outsole matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 69 oz
• Women's sizes available on style 26000W
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26000 also viewed:|
Light II® Hiking Boots
5.0 / 5 (2 Reviews)
Patrol® 6" Uniform Boots
Striker Torrent 8" Black