Danner Desert TFX® GTX® Temperate Military Boots
The Desert TFX® GTX® boot is lightweight and built for temperate sandy or dusty conditions. The GORETEX® lining provides breathable, waterproof protection; the TERRA FORCE®; X platform provides durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support for maneuverability. A rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper enhance durability and the lightweight TFX® outsole delivers improved acceleration and traction.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Mojave-colored rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• Extremely lightweight at only 53 oz.
• 8" of support.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26010 also viewed:|
Quarry™ Alloy Toe 8" Black Work Boots
Big Sky- Insulated GORE-TEX® Waterproof Composite-Toe Electrical Hazard 8" Boot
Women's Aurora iCS Slip Resistant Lace-Up