Danner Desert TFX® Rough Out Hot Military Boots
Made for soldiers to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX® has a rugged and aggressive outsole and Danner's patented lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions, the Desert TFX® incorporates a Dri-Lex® liner, which mitigates hot weather with superior air and moisture exchange. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.• Dri-Lex® liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather.
• TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• Lightweight at only 56 oz.
• 8" of support.
• This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26014 also viewed:|
Marine Temperate Military Boots
Acadia® Uninsulated Uniform Boots
Radical™ 452 GTX® Brown Hiking Boots