Danner Desert TFX® Rough-Out GTX® Military Boots
Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX™ has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner's patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining is comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• Lightweight at 58 oz.
• 8" of support.
• This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26016 also viewed:|
Danner® USMC RAT Hot 8" Steel Toe Military Boots
St. Helens 4.5" Brown/Red
Women's GX-8 GORE-TEX® Side Zip Boot