Danner Desert TFX® Womens Rough-Out Hot Military Boots
Made for soldiers to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX™ has a rugged and aggressive outsole and Danner's patented lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. Designed for agility and breathability in hot, desert-like conditions, the Desert TFX® incorporates a Dri-Lex® liner, which mitigates hot weather with superior air and moisture exchange. Approved for optional wear for the U.S. Army per AR670-1.• Dri-Lex® liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather.
• TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
• Extremely lightweight at only 50 oz.
• 8" of support.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26018 also viewed:|
Exert DuraShocks® Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard 6" Opanka Boot
DuraShocks® Waterproof Insulated Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard 8" Boot