Danner Desert TFX® Womens Rough-Out GTX® Military Boots
Made for soldiers required to pursue combatants over diverse terrain, the Desert TFX® has a rugged, aggressive outsole and Danner's patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE® X system, which provides stability and support. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining is comfortable and the rough-out leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper supply durability.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• TERRA FORCE® X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort.
• This style meets requirements of 670-1 Optional Wear.
• Extremely lightweight at only 52 oz.
• 8" of support.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26019 also viewed:|
USAF TFX® Gore-Tex® Lined Military Boots
Tektite Non-Metallic Safety Toe 3" Grey Work Boots
Desert TFX® Rough Out Hot Military Boots