Danner Desert Acadia® Insulated (400G) Military Boots
Built to serve, the USA-made Desert Acadia® has a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon exterior for rugged durability. A GORE-TEX® liner provides breathable, waterproof protection. Features a thick, cushioned footbed and a self-cleaning Vibram® Sierra outsole. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 400GThinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® Sierra outsole matches the color of our tan rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 69 oz
• Women's sizes available on style 26024W
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26024 also viewed:|
Flashpoint II 10" All Leather Black
Danner® Light II™ Dark Brown Hiking Boots
453™ GTX® All-Leather Hiking Boots
5.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)