Danner Women's Marine Temperate Military Boots
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• The Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• Speed lace system for easy on and off.
• Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear.
• 66 oz.
• Men's Sizes available here: 26025
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26025W also viewed:|
Women's Maggie Steel-Toe Lace-Up Mid
Crawford All Weather Welt Waterproof Slip Resistant 6" Steel Toe Boot
Rivot TFX® 8" Sage Green