Danner Marine Hot Steel Toe Military Boots
Made in the USA and U.S.M.C.-certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex® lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability. The steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH standards.• Made in the USA.
• Dri-Lex® liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather.
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole's specific design and placement of multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Steel toe meets ASTM standard certification
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Speed lace system for easy on and off.
• Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 74 oz.
• Women's sizes available on style 26029W
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26029 also viewed:|
Ayah Peak AG Women's Composite-Toe
Men's 8" DuraShocks® GORE-TEX® Lace-to-toe Boot
Darco MultiShox® Contour Welt® 8" Waterproof Internal Metatarsal Guard Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard Boot