Danner US Air Force Womens Temperate Military Boots
USA-made and certified by the United States Air Force, this boot features a military-standard Vibram® 1276 outsole with Danner's classic stitchdown construction for a more stable platform and superior durability. Sage green leather. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Sage green rough-out, full-grain leather provides toughness and the Dri-Lex® lining offers rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. Lined in 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for comfort and protection from the elements.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole matches the color of our sage green rough-out leather and fabric. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and provides mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 64 oz.
• Men's sizes available on style 26058
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26058W also viewed:|
Falcon Peak AG Non-Metallic Oblique-Toe Opanka Twin Gore Composite-Toe Electrical Hazard
5.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
Roughhouse Mountain TFX® Hiking Boots
Nobo Mid GTX® Womens Hiking Boots