Danner USAF TFX® Dri-Lex® Lined Military Boots
The Danner® USAF TFX™ is lightweight, comfortable and fast. Sage green leather. Features a Dri-Lex® lining to mitigate hot weather with rapid drying abilities and improved air exchange. The TERRA FORCE™ X platform gives the boot lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support to enhance maneuverability. A Fatigue Fighter™ footbed delivers all-day comfort. Approved for optional wear by the USAF.• TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Lace-to-toe for better fit and support.
• Rough out full-grain leather offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up.
• Dri-lex® lining facilitates rapid drying and air exchange to keep feet cool.
• Lightweight at only 58 oz.
• 8" of support.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 26115 also viewed:|
Quarry™ Logger Plain Toe Work Boots
Danner® Light II™ Dark Brown Hiking Boots