Danner Fort Lewis™ Light Womens Military Boots
Patterned after the Fort Lewis, but lighter due to its tear-resistant fabric panels, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ Light is just as tough. A rough-out full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper protects the outside of the foot. A GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• A Vibram® 1276 Sierra Tan outsole for traction. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit.
• 10" of support
• 66 oz
• Men's sizes available on style 29122
|Customers who viewed the Danner 29122W also viewed:|
Hudson Mid-Cut Steel-Toe Hiker
Soft-Toe Work Boot - 6"
5.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
Brighton Mid-Cut Steel-Toe EH Slip Resistant Hiker
3.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)