Danner Fort Lewis™ Light Insulated (400G) Military Boots
Patterned after the Fort Lewis, but lighter due to its tear-resistant fabric panels, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ Light is just as tough. A rough-out full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper protects the outside of the foot. A GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe gives better fit and support. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives the boot a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 400G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.• Made in the USA.
• GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole for traction. The specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Rough out, full-grain all-leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
• 10" of support
• 76 oz
• Women's sizes available on style 29124W
• This product is imported
|Customers who viewed the Danner 29124 also viewed:|
Gold Waterproof Insulated 6" Boot
5.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)
Gold Waterproof Insulated Boot
Electrical Hazard Steel-Toe Waterproof Insulated 6" Boot
4.0 / 5 (1 Reviews)