Danner Women's Light II® Hiking Boots
The Danner® Light II™ is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuc leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 6" of support and ankle mobility.
• 50 oz.
• Men's sizes available here: 33000
|Customers who viewed the Danner 33000W also viewed:|
Jackal™ II GTX® Snake Boots
Rampant TFX® Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots
Rampant TFX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots