Danner 453™ GTX® Womens Grey/Blue Hiking Boots
Rated a "Best Buy" by Backpacker Magazine, these boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain nubuc leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner's patented TERRA FORCE® support system with TFX™ outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty - even in extreme conditions.
• TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
• Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options.
• Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear.
• Lightweight, yet rugged Danner Approach TFX outsole for superior traction with aggressively sculpted tread pattern begs to be put to the test. Improves accesleration, downhill braking, and sidehill traction whil preventing debris build-up.
• 5.5" offer the ankle support and stability needed for off the trail while still maintaining a comfortable, athletic feel.
• Extremely lightweight at 45 oz.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 45390 also viewed:|
Generator 6" Soft-Toe
Jackal™ II GTX® Snake Boots
Rampant TFX® Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots