Danner High Ground 8" Brown 400G
This is the boot for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuc leather and 9000 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G of Thinsulate™ Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
• 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
• Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 9000 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
• Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
• EVA midsole provides added cushioning
• Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
• Danner Talon™ outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
• Nylon shank
• 8" height
• 50 oz
|Customers who viewed the Danner 46224 also viewed:|
Non Steel-Toe Boot - 6"
Jackal™ II GTX® Realtree® APG HD® 7" Hunting Boots
Talus™ GTX® Full Leather Upper Hiking Boots