Danner Hood Winter Light™ Insulated (200G) Hunting Boots
Designed for late fall and early winter hunting, the USA-made Hood Winter Light™ features GORE-TEX® lining for breathable, waterproof protection, and 200G Thinsulate™ Insulation for comfort on cold days. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danner's famous stitchdown construction provides rugged durability and a wider platform for sure footing. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole delivers traction and stability over tricky terrain.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• The full-grain all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
• 8" of support.
• 70 oz.
|Customers who viewed the Danner 58900 also viewed:|
Corvallis™ GTX® Plain Toe Work Boots Brown
Harrison Lace-Up Boot - 6"
4.8 / 5 (5 Reviews)
Kinetic™ GTX® 6" Uniform Boots