Danner Trophy™ GTX® 10" 600G Hunting Boots
The USA-made Trophy™ is perfect for stalking big game through difficult terrain in miserable conditions. It features 600 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation and a waterproof breathable, GORE-TEX® liner to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable. Its stitchdown construction and 10 inches of ankle height provide durability and stability, and the famous Danner® Bob® outsole tracks steadily while it continuously self-cleans.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry, comfortable and never sweaty, even in extreme conditions.
• 600 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
• Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
• The Danner Bob® outsole is ranked among the world's best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
• Fiberglass shank
• 10" height
• 82 oz
|Customers who viewed the Danner 60000 also viewed:|
High Ground 8" Realtree Xtra Green
Pronghorn Brown All-Leather