Danner Sierra™ Womens Insulated (200G) Hunting Boots
The USA-made Sierra™ is a versatile, three-season boot for the hunter who pursues a variety of game. The Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole tracks steadily over diverse terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining and 200 G. Thinsulate™ Insulation keep feet dry and warm while the full-grain leather and Cordura® upper combine with Danner's famous stitchdown construction for outstanding durability and stability underfoot.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Vibram® 1276 Sierra outsole features a specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs for maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain, all-leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
• 8" of support and stability.
• 69 oz.
• Men's sizes available on style 63100
|Customers who viewed the Danner 63100W also viewed:|
Fusion™ Electrical Hazard Steel-Toe Inside Met Guard 10" Wellington
Women's Bates Lites® White Leather Oxford