Danner Women's Fort Lewis™ Insulated (200G) Uniform Boots
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis™ is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram® Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner's famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 200 G. Thinsulate™.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
• Full-grain leather upper can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
• 10" of support.
• 64 oz
• Men's Sizes available here: 69110
|Customers who viewed the Danner 69110W also viewed:|
6-Inch Bison Waterproof Work Boot
3.3 / 5 (8 Reviews)
Herrin - Slip Resistant 8" Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard Kiltie Lacer Boot
DuraShocks® Slip Resistant Direct-Attach 6" Boot - Lined