Danner Recon® Insulated (200G) Uniform Boots
The USA-made Recon® is tough and traditional in appearance, and comfortable in application. It delivers stability and support with its all-leather stitchdown construction, which provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth while a GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe provides a secure fit.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability.
• The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption.
• The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
• Full-grain, all-leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 8" of support
• 66 oz
• Women's Sizes available here: 69410W
|Customers who viewed the Danner 69410 also viewed:|
Jackal™ II GTX® Snake Boots
Rampant TFX® Plain Toe Wellington Work Boots
Rampant TFX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Wellington Work Boots