Danner Recon™ Insulated (200G) Uniform Boots
The USA-made Recon™ is tough and traditional in appearance, and comfortable in application. It delivers stability and support with its all-leather stitchdown construction, which provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. 200 G. Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth while a GORE-TEX® lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Lace to toe provides a secure fit.• Made in the USA.
• 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection.
• Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
• 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
• Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
• Full-grain, all-leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly.
• 8" of support
• 66 oz
• Women' sizes available on style 69410W
|Customers who viewed the Danner 69410 also viewed:|
Rivot TFX® 8" Sage Green
Durant: Waterproof Steel-Toe Electrical Hazard Slip Resistant Hiker
9" US Navy DuraShocks® Steel Toe Boot