Harbor Products RT200
Harbor Products 2" Rescue Tape (36 feet)
Silicone Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America, Silicone Rescue Tape is the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available and the most requested brand of silicone tape in the world. With Silicone Rescue Tape you can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, use to insulate electrical wiring or as shrink wrap, wrap tool handles, and much, much more. Silicone Rescue Tape is the ONLY Silicone Tape actually used by the military on every US Army Vehicle & Tank as part of the US Army's Battle Damage Assessment and Repair Kit (BDAR Kit)!• Self-Fusing
• Incredible 950 PSI Tensile Strength!
• Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
• Withstands 500 degree F Degrees of heat!
• Remains flexible to -85 degree F! (-60 degree C)
• Fastest-fusing and Strongest Silicone Tape available on the market!
• Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
• Unbelievably long shelf life!
• Extremely versatile!
• Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays
• Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical tape, duct tape or other repair tape- No messy cleanup!
|Customers who viewed the Harbor Products RT200 also viewed:|
Harbor Products RT100
1" Rescue Tape (12 feet)
Whistle Creek 37525
Hunter's Field Dressing Kit In A Sardine Can
Duck Dog Bed
4.4 / 5 (64 Reviews)