Light My Fire 7326
Light My Fire Grandpa's Firefork
A number of years ago, a man camping with his grandson took a single length of wire and fashioned it into the most versatile holder we've ever seen. Our Grandpa's FireFork™ is inspired by his ingenious design and is destined to become a modern classic. It's compact so you can travel anywhere with it - backpacking, camping, or wherever! Use it to grill marshmallows and hot dogs or just about anything else you can come up with. Attaches firmly to practically any stick; no need to cut fresh branches. Also makes a great fire-poker. Comes with a safety cap for easy and secure storage. Made of a single stainless steel wire to last and last.• Curved points hold food firmly - also works well as a fire poker.
• Made from a single, stainless steel wire that is lightweight and durable.
• Attaches to any stick - no need to cut branches.
• Safety cap for easy storage and travel.
• Hole in safety cap allows cord to be attached.
• Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.9" x 0.8" (10 cm x 4.7 cm x 2 cm)
• Weight: 0.6 oz. (15 g)
|Customers who viewed the Light My Fire 7326 also viewed:|
Whistle Creek 40006
Survival Kit In A Sardine Can
Whistle Creek 37525
Hunter's Field Dressing Kit In A Sardine Can